Designed to accommodate traditional home beds, the Stable Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it’s time to arise. The two non-slip legs plant firmly on the floor for extra stability and support when getting out of bed. Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Stable Bed Rail can be easily customized to meet your needs. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Stable Bed Rail to maximize storage space.
- EXTENDABLE LEGS: Provides added stability when standing up
- CUSHION HANDLE: Ergonomic handle for easy transfers from bed
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage space for handy itemsAnti-slip grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 8"-18" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding-
The Stander Story:
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping.
Some family members recommended she move somewhere more “accommodating,” but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie’s wishes, her granddaughter, Jan, designed products to help solve Essie’s greatest mobility challenges. These products restored Essie’s independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.