This line-powered Serene Innovations HD-40P amplified phone is ideal for those who would benefit from the ease and convenience of photo dialing and hands-free operation, and for those with mild to moderate hearing loss.
Serene Innovations' proprietary High-Definition Sound (HDS) Technology offers unmatched voice clarity, making every word vividly sharp, clear and easy to understand, all virtually without any distortion, echo or squealing.
- High-Definition Sound Technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 26dB
- Tone control
- Boost override
- Digital Speech Tone Enhancement allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again
- Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones
- 9 large, easy-to-setup flip-up photo memory buttons for quick one-touch dialing makes it a great phone for the elderly
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 90dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Powered by phone line; no AC adapter required
- Music on hold
- Hearing aid compatible handset
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||No|
|Caller ID Talking||No|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|