Designed to accommodate most traditional home beds, the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it’s time to arise. The Swing Out Mobility Arm is there every step of the way, planting its non-slip legs firmly on the floor and moving with you as you transition smoothly out of bed. Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Mobility Bed rail can easily be customized it to meet your needs. The Swing Out Mobility Arm folds neatly back into the rail, occupying as little space as possible. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Mobility Bed rail to maximize storage space.
- EXTENDABLE LEGS: Provides added stability when standing up
- CUSHION HANDLE: Ergonomic handle for easy transfers from bed
- SWING-OUT ARM: Mobility arm pivots outward 180° to help transfer out of bed to walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage space for handy items
- ANTI-SLIP GRIPS: Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 8"-18" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
The Stander Story:
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping.
Some family members recommended she move somewhere more “accommodating,” but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie’s wishes, her granddaughter, Jan, designed products to help solve Essie’s greatest mobility challenges. These products restored Essie’s independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.