- 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- EXTENDS: Extends in length at any time from 26”- 34”- 42” for full fall protection
- COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail support up to 300 lbs
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 12"-16" thick
- CLEARANCE: Requires 14" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
- SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
Warning: Entrapment, Strangulation, Suffocation and Fall Hazards.
Gaps in and around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
Warning: Suffocation/Strangulation Hazard/Entrapment Hazard
If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
• NEVER use unless product is tight against mattress, without gaps, and at least 12.5 in. from headboard and footboard.
• NEVER use with children.
• NEVER use on toddler, bunk, water, or inflatable beds, or on beds with mattress toppers or soft compressible pads."
The Stander Story:
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping.
Some family members recommended she move somewhere more “accommodating,” but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie’s wishes, her granddaughter, Jan, designed products to help solve Essie’s greatest mobility challenges. These products restored Essie’s independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.