An extremely effective topical pain reliever used in pain management programs to treat athletic and muscle related injuries; sore or strained muscles; shoulder and arm discomfort; neck, hip and leg pain; back pain; painful joints; sports injury pain; ankle or foot pain; and pain associated with arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, tendonitis and bursitis.
- Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever before, during and after treatments to reduce stiffness enabling greater range of motion and flexibility
- Can be used up to four times a day
- Delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy
- Penetrates skin quickly and deeply
- Greaseless and nonstaining with a vanishing scent
- Enhanced and more natural formula
- Colorless (dye-free)
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% Paraben-free
- 10% menthol
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
How Biofreeze products work:
Once a muscle or joint is injured, regular exercise is typically the key to rehabilitation. But when pain limits a body's ability to exercise, the healing process takes longer.
Biofreeze products help break this pain cycle, by relieving pain through a method known as "Gate Control," or "gating." In the gating process, menthol acts to stimulate specific sensory receptors in the skin, thereby blocking other receptors from sending pain signals to the brain.