The Bedside Econorail from Stander is the smallest, most affordable bed rail on the market. Made of aircraft-grade, hardened anodized aluminum, it weighs less than 2 lbs, and supports over 300 lbs. The full size cushion handle allows for comfortable transfers in and out of bed. The Econorail includes an organizer pouch to keep items handy, and easily installs using a snap-button assembly. The Econorail can be installed on most traditional home beds.
- PREVENT FALLS: Support handles allows for easy transfers in and out of bed
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage for small items without needing to reach to a nightstand
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just 1.5 lbs and supports up to 300 lbs
- PORTABLE: Easily collapse the bed rail into pieces to take anywhere in a suit case
- SNAP-TOGETHER ASSEMBLY: Assembles in seconds with no tools required
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 8"-16" thick
The Stander Story:
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping.
Some family members recommended she move somewhere more “accommodating,” but Essie wasn’t about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn’t helpless. Committed to respecting Essie’s wishes, her granddaughter, Jan, designed products to help solve Essie’s greatest mobility challenges. These products restored Essie’s independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.